NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Democrats are napping peacefully across the US-Mexico “border” crisis that they designed. Maybe this data will wake them up from their slumber:
United States Department of Homeland Security reports that Mexican cartel revenues from smuggling illegal aliens into America have risen from $500 million in 2018 to $13 billion this year, an increase of 2,500%. If these criminal organizations merged into a corporation, their gross revenues in 2022 would rival those of — are you seated? – Fox Company. The Fox News Channel parent company earned $12.91 billion in the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021 and gleaned $13.97 billion 12 months later.
This fact could wake up Sleepy Joe Biden and the lazy left: Mexican human trafficking cartels are now as big as Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.
If Democrats are still dozing in the ravages of their borderless strategy, these numbers might wake them up:
• Border Patrol agents apprehended 951,568 illegal aliens during the presidency Donald J. TrumpBiden’s last 19 months in office (July 1, 2019 to January 31, 2021 – including Biden’s first 11 days). In Biden’s first full 19 months as president (February 1, 2021 through August 31, 2022), Border Patrol encountered a staggering 3,588,877 illegal immigrants, a sickening increase of 377%.
• In fiscal year 2020, the last fully under Trump’s control, 69,000 illegal aliens were detected at the “border” but fled inside America. Fiscal year 2021 (four months of Trump, eight of Biden) saw 389,155 getaways, up 464%. In fiscal year 2022 (all Biden watches), Getaways reached 599,000, up 54% from fiscal year 2021 and 768% from fiscal year 2020.
• “At least 266,000 unaccompanied migrant children/minors have been encountered at the Southern Border since President Biden took office, according to CBP data,” said Bill Melugin, invaluable Fox News Southern Border Correspondent. Channel via Twitter on September 26. “That’s enough to fill about three Rose Bowls.”
• Fourteen House Republicans wrote to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on September 23 complaining that “between October 2021 and July 2022, more than 130,000 Venezuelan nationals were encountered after illegally entering the states -United”. Nicholas Maduro’s Marxist regime, they added, “deliberately releases violent prisoners, including inmates convicted of ‘murder, rape and extortion,’ early and pushes them to join caravans heading to the United States.” .
“Our adversaries despise what America stands for and pride themselves on emptying their prisons filled with the most violent and diseased individuals to roam the earth and send them to our southern border, where they know they will have no harm. to come in,” said Rep. Troy Nehls, R-Texas, who arranged that letter. “Our overworked Border Patrol agents can’t do much when President Biden gives everyone an unconditional invitation to this country.”
• Twelve US senators contacted the US Marshals Service about scammers cascading across the “border”. According to their August 30 letter, “So far in FY22, CBP has apprehended more than 9,000 criminal aliens, including 53 for homicide or manslaughter, 283 for sex crimes, and nearly 900 for assault. fact, assault and battery and domestic violence”.
• During Trump’s 2017 to 2020 fiscal years, 11 terrorists on the watch list were captured at the border – two, six, zero and three, in those respective years.
Under Biden, Border Patrol apprehended 15 in fiscal year 2021 and a terrifying 78 in fiscal year 2022, through Aug. 31; September figures will follow. How many terrorists fled? Who knows?
• According to data from the United Nations’ Missing Migrants Project (MMP), in Trump’s last 20 months in office, 712 illegal aliens died at or near the US-Mexico border. For Biden’s first 20 months, that number is 862, up 21%.
These deaths range from drownings in the Rio Grande to the barbaric deaths of 53 illegal immigrants whose four smugglers left them to roast to death in an abandoned truck. Officials uncovered the carnage on June 27 in San Antonio, Texas. The maximum that day: 97 degrees.
At least these Guatemalans, Hondurans and Mexicans have been identified and buried. As MMP laments: “Due to the low human presence along the border areas, the vastness of the territory and the inhospitable terrain, in many cases the remains of the deceased are found long after their death, when there is no It is no longer possible to establish the cause of death.Tragically, the remains of many people are never found and their deaths remain unseen.
• Fentanyl killed some 71,000 Americans in 2021, up 23% from 2020. For people ages 18-45, fentanyl is the cause of COVID-19, car crashes, suicides and all other causes of death.
It’s quite tragic when users are warned of a fatal overdose of cocaine, heroin or other contraband products containing fentanyl. Sadder still are those who are innocently poisoned with ‘Adderall’, ‘Xanax’ and other counterfeit, toxin-tainted fake pharmaceuticals.
Under Trump, Border Patrol fentanyl seizures for fiscal years 2019 and 20 (through August 31) totaled 7,595 pounds. Under Biden’s equivalent dates for fiscal years 21 and 22: 24,062 pounds – up 217%.
Fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine. Two milligrams in a pill can kill. The 12 tons of fentanyl that sprung up in America during Biden’s tenure equals 5.46 billion lethal doses – enough to kill the entire US population of 333.2 million 16.4 times.
Mexican cartels cross free the “border” to carry this venom. Biden’s Democrats don’t care.
This cherry tops this flan:
• Biden has just unveiled another federal spending plan. This border mess awarded $41 million to the Acacia Center for Justice to help illegal aliens fight deportation. Acacia is a partnership between Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights and Vera Institute for Justice. The latter describes border control as a “threat” to civil liberties. It already raised $171 million last March to help unaccompanied illegal alien minors fight deportation. These funds expire next March. However, The Biden team could extend until March 2027. Cost: $983 million.
“So we invite them in and don’t stop them at the border. They come in, and then we hire lawyers to keep them out,” Stuart Varney, an amazed FOX Business Network anchor, asked Sept. 29. isn’t that something? Taxpayers’ money, to boot. It’s a big country, isn’t it? »